MKSwords

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I don't know what to do anymore

Poll

Should I...

[ 1 ]
    I don't know what to do anymore Bar_left100%I don't know what to do anymore Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I don't know what to do anymore Bar_left0%I don't know what to do anymore Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I don't know what to do anymore Bar_left0%I don't know what to do anymore Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

I don't know what to do anymore Empty I don't know what to do anymore

Post  evoltheft Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Recently I found out my GF screw some other guy... She told me...
    Well I don't know what to do, we have been together for almost 2 years.
    She told me she wanted to wait when she's ready to do it, but she ends up doing it with some other guy. She still loves me and she really sorry and she's afriad that she might be pregnant. She told me if she has a kid that she want to get rid of it to stay with me but I don't know... I don't trust her anymore. Should I leave her or stay with her..? No
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

I don't know what to do anymore Empty Hell no , shes a backstaber?

Post  Sub Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 pm

I know the title is harsh , but think about it... she wanted to save if for the right time ( Person ) and she wasted it on another dude? Plus like they always say. " Once a cheater , always a cheater". I know that it may be hard to come a conclusion so quickly , but do you even know how long she has been with him ? How long she cheated ? Who it was ? Or even why she did it ?....
    Just some questions to keep in mind. And the most important question is How do YOU[u] Feel about her? Still love her?...

I'm just saying if it was me , I wouldn't be with her anymore. I cant stand cheaters....
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

I don't know what to do anymore Empty Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Post  evoltheft Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Sub wrote:I know the title is harsh , but think about it... she wanted to save if for the right time ( Person ) and she wasted it on another dude? Plus like they always say. " Once a cheater , always a cheater". I know that it may be hard to come a conclusion so quickly , but do you even know how long she has been with him ? How long she cheated ? Who it was ? Or even why she did it ?....
    Just some questions to keep in mind. And the most important question is How do YOU[u] Feel about her? Still love her?...

I'm just saying if it was me , I wouldn't be with her anymore. I cant stand cheaters....

She told me she only did it cause she wanted to know how it felt... and it was with her ex...
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Tue May 26, 2009 11:25 pm

She told me she only did it cause she wanted to know how it felt... and it was with her ex...
    Oh... Wow that makes it even more worse..... with an ex......
    And she wanted to know how it felt why not ask her REAL Boyfriend?
    Just dosen't add up to me.
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Tue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Sub wrote:
    Oh... Wow that makes it even more worse..... with an ex......
    And she wanted to know how it felt why not ask her REAL Boyfriend?
    Just dosen't add up to me.
    I know... Sad **TEST BY SUB**
    Can i really edit pepls post? LOL
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Tue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Hmm... Well best of luck with that. Hope my opinions helped .... Maybeh not cuz im a bit harsh when it comes to this type of things.

OFF Topic:
    We bee forum whores? o_o I mean we are the only ones posting LOL!
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm

OFF Topic:
    We bee forum whores? o_o I mean we are the only ones posting LOL![/quote]

Lol yea... where is everyone else?
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Thu May 28, 2009 1:51 am

I have no clue o_o
    And is that really you in that picutre? If it is LAWL!
    Nice cat ears.
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Thu May 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Sub wrote:I have no clue o_o
    And is that really you in that picutre? If it is LAWL!
    Nice cat ears.
    Yeppers it's me cat affraid
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Fri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Oh Really? Smile Anyways ... where the hell is everyone >Sad I mean come on i only ever see like three pepl post well mostly two but yah. only me You n Jun WTH is that? o_o
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Fri May 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Everyone just *POOF* disappeared of the earth Shocked affraid

WHY WON'T MY SIGGY APPEAR!!!! Sad Evil or Very Mad
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Sat May 30, 2009 8:16 am

I dont know im not the forum pro ): I update the site better it says sumthing about being able to go to your profile and making it work but idk.
    [QuanChi]
    [QuanChi]

Post  [QuanChi] Sat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm

check the admin panels, i used to do forums alot and if memory serves me correct theres an option to turn sigs on and off both as a global option and as a per forum option.

edit: oh in response to going to profile to show it these forums have the ability for the user to say weither they want there post to show there sig, smileys and bb code. its a simple check box twards the bottem of the page when your posting, in your user settings theres an option to always display signatures, that per your forum settings is always unchecked for new accounts and remains unchecked till they check it. i would guess this is what there reffering to, if not they might mean you have to actually add a sig and save it. the first thing i did when i regestered was check the box and save a sig so hmm.

Last edited by [QuanChi] on Sat May 30, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 pm

[QuanChi] wrote:check the admin panels, i used to do forums alot and if memory serves me correct theres an option to turn sigs on and off both as a global option and as a per forum option.

Oh cheers
    [QuanChi]
    [QuanChi]

Post  [QuanChi] Sat May 30, 2009 7:22 pm

[QuanChi] wrote:check the admin panels, i used to do forums alot and if memory serves me correct theres an option to turn sigs on and off both as a global option and as a per forum option.

edit: oh in response to going to profile to show it these forums have the ability for the user to say weither they want there post to show there sig, smileys and bb code. its a simple check box twards the bottem of the page when your posting, in your user settings theres an option to always display signatures, that per your forum settings is always unchecked for new accounts and remains unchecked till they check it. i would guess this is what there reffering to, if not they might mean you have to actually add a sig and save it. the first thing i did when i regestered was check the box and save a sig so hmm.

editied to add more info, was typing when you posted lol
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

[QuanChi] wrote:

editied to add more info, was typing when you posted lol

Lol oh
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Sun May 31, 2009 3:33 pm

I have checked the admin panel it dosent have anything about sigs... I think its just that these forums are free and therefore have alot of bugs... because even the catigories ( ima bad speller LOL ) are not showing up... we have used the admin panel but it just dosent work so i think its just an issue with the forum hoster. Its not us Smile
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Sun May 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Sub wrote:I have checked the admin panel it dosent have anything about sigs... I think its just that these forums are free and therefore have alot of bugs... because even the catigories ( ima bad speller LOL ) are not showing up... we have used the admin panel but it just dosent work so i think its just an issue with the forum hoster. Its not us Smile
    Aw...
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 am

NO YOU BISH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    AM BORED ):
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 am

LAWL I feel asleep reading this post... study
    [QuanChi]
    [QuanChi]

Post  [QuanChi] Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Sub wrote:I have checked the admin panel it dosent have anything about sigs... I think its just that these forums are free and therefore have alot of bugs... because even the catigories ( ima bad speller LOL ) are not showing up... we have used the admin panel but it just dosent work so i think its just an issue with the forum hoster. Its not us Smile

this would be the first host i have ever seen that prevent those features. while possable i would find it very unlikly given that they supposidly provided you access to mods that drain more space and bandwidth then a sig. if you would like i can take a look i have dealt with forums for years and many of that was dealing with hosts such as this.
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 am

ALRIGHT THIS CLAN IS DEAD IM DELETING IT THE SITES WILL STILL BE UP FOR MEMORY AND FOR PEPL TO FIND US TO TALK TO. I AM MAKING A NEW CLAN TO GET A FRESH START ON THINGS SO WE CAN BE MORE ACTIVE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOU STAY WITH MKSWORDS AND HOPE ALL YOU ACTIVE MEMBERS OUT THERE WILL JOIN THE NEW CLAN. GOOD LUCK AND CYA AROUND!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 am