MKSwords

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Times Online??

xChaos

Times Online?? Empty Times Online??

Post  xChaos Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 am

Hey you guys i was wondering...

when do all of you mostly get on, cuz when im online.. i hardly see anyone xD.

Actually i don't see anyone at all Shocked
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Times Online?? Empty Re: Times Online??

Post  evoltheft Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 pm

I only get on at nights cat
    [QuanChi]
    [QuanChi]

Post  [QuanChi] Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:13 pm

when i get on to play pending my comp dont shut off its around 4pmish and i stay till about 3amish eastern time
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:03 pm

[QuanChi] wrote:when i get on to play pending my comp dont shut off its around 4pmish and i stay till about 3amish eastern time
    Please post you country time zone like PACIFIC TIME ZONE. So we can have a better understanding of what 4pmish really is.

I am In PACIFIC TIME ZONE and Im hardly on , but when I do get on its around 3:00 Pm ~ 7pm. Somewhere around that time frame. Ima pretty random gamer , I sometimes get random spurtz of wanting to play. Smile
    [QuanChi]
    [QuanChi]

Post  [QuanChi] Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Sub wrote:
    [QuanChi] wrote:when i get on to play pending my comp dont shut off its around 4pmish and i stay till about 3amish eastern time
    Please post you country time zone like PACIFIC TIME ZONE. So we can have a better understanding of what 4pmish really is.

I am In PACIFIC TIME ZONE and Im hardly on , but when I do get on its around 3:00 Pm ~ 7pm. Somewhere around that time frame. Ima pretty random gamer , I sometimes get random spurtz of wanting to play. Smile

im on eastern time zone, the other coast from you sub so for you that would be 7pm

im not on everyday as i do have other obligations though but i try to be on every few days
    evoltheft
    evoltheft

Post  evoltheft Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm on every single night just not playing GUNZ
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 am

Oh Lol.. Anyways congratz Quan chi for being an Admin. I have deleted some Non mk names because I dont know whos recruiting them.. i hear its Baraka..
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 am

ALRIGHT THIS CLAN IS DEAD IM DELETING IT THE SITES WILL STILL BE UP FOR MEMORY AND FOR PEPL TO FIND US TO TALK TO. I AM MAKING A NEW CLAN TO GET A FRESH START ON THINGS SO WE CAN BE MORE ACTIVE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOU STAY WITH MKSWORDS AND HOPE ALL YOU ACTIVE MEMBERS OUT THERE WILL JOIN THE NEW CLAN. GOOD LUCK AND CYA AROUND!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am