Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Share

    Poll

    Who's better in bed

    [ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 

    Total Votes: 2
    avatar
    evoltheft

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas & California

    Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  evoltheft on Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 pm

    What other games do you guys play and which console is your fav?
    Mine's the PS system. I mostly play InFamous... Since it just came out today ... yea
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Tue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

    ps3 hands down! (:
    I most play F.E.A.R 2 and resident evil. And how is inFamous i was thinking of getting it but it looks a little lame. If you think its an ok game maybeh ill get it when i get the extra money (:.

    If you wanted to add me
    IGN: IAmAcidz & I has a headset :X
    avatar
    [QuanChi]

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-05-25

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  [QuanChi] on Sat May 30, 2009 6:57 pm

    i play alot of rpg's and alot of guitar hero i also play slashing games and call of duty. and im an xbox guy
    avatar
    evoltheft

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas & California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  evoltheft on Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 pm

    Cool Cool Very Happy
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Sun May 31, 2009 3:29 pm

    [QuanChi] wrote:i play alot of rpg's and alot of guitar hero i also play slashing games and call of duty. and im an xbox guy
    Ewww.... Sad Xbox 360 is to faulty i stopped playing it becuz it broke on me once and i had to pay ( With my money ) for a new one... So im kinda scared it will break agian... its not worth it.

    And COD... Smile I wanted to get world at war but i heard COD4 Is way better than World At War
    avatar
    [QuanChi]

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-05-25

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  [QuanChi] on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:21 pm

    Sub wrote:
    [QuanChi] wrote:i play alot of rpg's and alot of guitar hero i also play slashing games and call of duty. and im an xbox guy
    Ewww.... Sad Xbox 360 is to faulty i stopped playing it becuz it broke on me once and i had to pay ( With my money ) for a new one... So im kinda scared it will break agian... its not worth it.

    And COD... Smile I wanted to get world at war but i heard COD4 Is way better than World At War
    mine broke as well but the factory paid for the repairs and shipping due to a problem that they knew with the soldering of the machine.

    world at war was alright but it was a step back, the visuals and such are really good but the multiplayer sucks. cod4 was done by infinity ward while waw was tryarch, every game they trade off. next is modern warefare 2
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:06 pm

    Well , They said that my warrenty ran up and I would have to pay for the parts and the labor for fixing it. I personaly think thats a load of BS becuase it was their fault that it broke. It also scratched the shit outa my games.. because the magnet was to weak it wasn't holding onto any of the games.
    avatar
    evoltheft

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas & California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  evoltheft on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 pm

    The only problem the ps3 has is the blu ray lens. Since blu ray is new the lens tend to be fragile and brake other than that PS3 has no problem. How do I know ... I broke my lens um... 4 times scratch

    p.s. just upgrade from 40gb to 500gb with an HDMI cable ... HD FTW
    avatar
    [QuanChi]

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-05-25

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  [QuanChi] on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 pm

    Sub wrote:Well , They said that my warrenty ran up and I would have to pay for the parts and the labor for fixing it. I personaly think thats a load of BS becuase it was their fault that it broke. It also scratched the shit outa my games.. because the magnet was to weak it wasn't holding onto any of the games.

    yea they have been shafting people i guess kim just one of the lucky efw that hasent been through the ringer yet
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 am

    Lol ya , I mean i play it some time to time but not very often i dont want it to break.. it already scratched my Gears of war... ):
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:02 am

    ALRIGHT THIS CLAN IS DEAD IM DELETING IT THE SITES WILL STILL BE UP FOR MEMORY AND FOR PEPL TO FIND US TO TALK TO. I AM MAKING A NEW CLAN TO GET A FRESH START ON THINGS SO WE CAN BE MORE ACTIVE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOU STAY WITH MKSWORDS AND HOPE ALL YOU ACTIVE MEMBERS OUT THERE WILL JOIN THE NEW CLAN. GOOD LUCK AND CYA AROUND!
    avatar
    evoltheft

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas & California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  evoltheft on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 pm

    Sub wrote:ALRIGHT THIS CLAN IS DEAD IM DELETING IT THE SITES WILL STILL BE UP FOR MEMORY AND FOR PEPL TO FIND US TO TALK TO. I AM MAKING A NEW CLAN TO GET A FRESH START ON THINGS SO WE CAN BE MORE ACTIVE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOU STAY WITH MKSWORDS AND HOPE ALL YOU ACTIVE MEMBERS OUT THERE WILL JOIN THE NEW CLAN. GOOD LUCK AND CYA AROUND!

    What's the new clan... and lol I though I was kicked out of the clan, I was like freaking out lol tongue
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:59 am

    Kicked out? Lol...
    Anyways i dont know what the new clan is going to be.. I was leaning torwards FearSwords Smile. But i dont know. I've joined a clan on my main too.. so Ill have to use a diff account... Main = °R£ÅP£R Whis me if you wanna talk cuz ima be on that for a while.
    avatar
    evoltheft

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas & California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  evoltheft on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm

    I don't see anyone on anymore... I feel so alone... just got a DS... so I spent most of my time playing Pkmon Platinum... and fixing my new house so I'm moving out and living on my own woo FREEDOM ... argh bills...
    avatar
    Sub
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sub on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 am

    LOL YOU HORE YOUR IN TEH NEW CLAN STOP QQING!!
    Btw new clan name is TkSwords for Tekken Swords. Yah i know its simular to MkSwords but i didnt really think to hard about it. And reptile ( NOM NOM ) made me lean torwards this idea of Tekken Swords Smile.

    LEADER - ÅngelOfÐeath ( SUB )
    CLAN NAME - [[_King_]] ( SUB )

    ADMIN / CO-LEADER - PEWPEWLazer ( NOM NOM / REPTILE )
    CLAN NAME - Kuma | ( NOMNOM / REPTILE )

    New site : http://tkswords.lefora.com/forum/

    Sponsored content

    Re: Oh what does this botton do... (>X_x)>

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 am