MKSwords

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sub's K Style Tut(:

Poll

Did This Help Any

[ 0 ]
    Sub's K Style Tut(: Bar_left0%Sub's K Style Tut(: Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Sub's K Style Tut(: Bar_left25%Sub's K Style Tut(: Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Sub's K Style Tut(: Bar_left75%Sub's K Style Tut(: Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Sub's K Style Tut(: Empty Sub's K Style Tut(:

Post  Sub Sun May 24, 2009 3:33 pm

[b]Ok This is a k style tut. I am going to tell you the ways I learned k style and even a nooby tbf (:.

BF - Jump > Dash > Slash > Block
    Sound simple right? Well its alot harder than it sounds when you are new to the game. I suggest you learn wall climb first. It helps you get used to the whole jumping slashing and dashing thing. After wall climb is perfected just add a block to the slash. Yah it might be a little slow at first , but keep praticining you will get better!

DBF Static - Jump > Slash > Block > Slash > Block
    DBF Dashing - Jump > Slash > Block > Dash > Slash > Block
    Sound complicated right? Its simpler than it sound (:. I found out most pepl learn this in a simple quest while just spaming a static BF. So I say why not you go spam that BF? Lol... But all jokes aside. It just takes pratice really , But you can make this faster with a little bit of Tbf training.

TBF Static - Jump > SlashBlock x3
    TBF Dashing - Jump > Slashblock x2 > Dash > Slash > Block
    If you say this sound easy. You are wrong... This takes a lot more training than it looks. First you need to go to the map town. Go to the side with the buildings with stairs leading to the ally way. Its next to the ap (Green Health) Building. Go behind the ap building and there will be a corner that has less jump space than a normal jump. try dbfing there. If you can't , Find a space with praticly no space to jump and bf fastly there ( no dash ). I suggest the top roof where the ap is located. If you still cant dbf in that corner , try to do a Flip > jump > DBF (static) Remember you cant jump twice (:. You should be able to do the corner dbf after you have learned those. Than move onto the other ledge its located infront of the AP building on the left. It has very little space and this time you are learning your timing. Dont just spam actully time your slashing. It helps! Also I know it may sound weird but Tbf Dashing is alot simpler. It allows you to get a sec more from the dash. If you rushed threw this and phailed some trainings its still possible to TBF but its much harder i advise you do train threw the whole thing.

SS-
    JUMP > SLASH > SWITCH > SHOT
    DASHING : JUMP > DASH > SLASH > SWTICH > SHOT
    Pretty simple to perform but if you are having trouble with this ( i doubt it ) try learning switch climb first.

Switch climb -
    Jump > Dash > Slash > Switch
    I learned this by just praticing it on a wall.. only tip i have is start out at a slow pase. Try regular wall climb but switch afterwords... dosent matter how slow it is just matter if you can do it or not.

Void Step -
    Slash > Hold for about .2 - .4 Seconds
    This is got to be the most funniest thing i have ever seen Smile
    Its like a seriously fast slashing move best done with KODS...

DBF NO BLOCK -
    Jump > Slash (Wait a little bit ) > Slash
    Jump > Slash > Dash > slash
    This is kinda like TBF training to make sure you got the last slashes at the right timing. Well the one without the dash that is.

Insta -
    There are many ways to do this i will list it from most stable to unstable ones.

1.Slowfall - Flip > Jump > (while still in air from the jump ) > Slash
    Than slash underneath the person you are instaing. The best way for that is a SLASH SLASH BLOCK.
    2.Fruit Bomb - INSTA ( flip jump slash ) DBF
    After two - three hits tap W to keep them up. Also look up so they stay up there longer but dont look to high!
    3.CERB INSTA - INSTA + BF side to side
    This one is completly lame... ( I hate BF ) But i guess its easy to switch to Juggle.
    4.TBF Insta - Insta + TBF
    I have no tips for this one since i cant do this properly... GOOD LUCK.
    And its on the bottom becuase its the hardest one to perform.

Juggle -
    Juggle is the same as insta but instead of hitting them to the ground right away you wait untill they start falling back down than you slash them.

**Bounus TIPS!!!*******
    Animation Locking / Freezing -
    The most simplest way to get this is to do Light step or dbf with no block. But if you want to look pro go do some tbf training. Than randomly spam DBF / TBF and you will ani lock Smile. Another way is to have pro Tortise gate. I can only do 3\4 Blocks , so dont really ask me how that gate works.

Angles -
    Ok what i do for angling is basicly make sure that my side is facing them. If that phails what i do is take my mouse and randomly move it to the side ( Phasing ) so that it still hits them but no throw back.

N-Step -
    There are many ways i will list them from best to NOOBIEST!...

1.Have a modem with stand by button so you can press it when you want to N step Smile
    2.D/c your internet wire so you D/c completly ( Very unstable )
    3.Make a program or download a program that D/c's you from the internet ( DONT USE THIS ITS BAD FOR YOUR CONNECTIONS )
    4. Screenshots at max RES and max VID QUALITY... Dosent last that long but hey you can jump FUXPRO high.

Picuters coming soon Smile!

Last edited by Sub on Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jun
    Admin

Sub's K Style Tut(: Empty Bravo

Post  Jun Mon May 25, 2009 3:11 am

Bravo!Bravo xD il learn alot from that Surprised
    [QuanChi]
    [QuanChi]

Sub's K Style Tut(: Empty Re: Sub's K Style Tut(:

Post  [QuanChi] Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 pm

ahh so thats what i was doing wrong, and ehre i thought i just sucked when all i was truly turned out to be un educated tongue
    Jun
    Admin

Post  Jun Mon May 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Hes good at giving tuts Smile im gonna be posting Jstyle soon Surprised
    Sub
    Sub
    Admin

Post  Sub Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm

More has been added due to me righting that hella quick... so i reditied it and added more info.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:24 pm